Check out these websites/blogs of supporters, friends and other cyclists:
- Velothek – The best bike shop in the world!
- Pedalling2Patagonia – Blog of Loz and Herb, two cyclists we met at a penguin preserve in Chile, a few days before they successfully finished their incredible journey from Canada to Patagonia.
- WorldCyclingTour – Rebecca and Ryan cycled from England to New Zealand in 2010. Their website helped us a lot planning our own trip. Tons of useful information!
- What a Trip – Maximilian Semsch, a cyclist and film maker from Munich. His first movie “What a trip!” (2009) is definitely a reason we had the idea for such a tour in the first place.
- Hopefully many more to come, as soon as we meet fellow cyclists along the way…